Black Military jacket worn in 'Jardin Aux Lilas' by Male Dancer. Gold buttons down the side front and two gold buttons at the front of collar for decoration. Collar, cuffs and front of jacket decorated with burgundy rope and shoulders decorated with burgundy fabric and beige string tassels. Jacket fastened to the front with hook and eye and press studs. Jacket has beige lining.
Black Military Jacket worn in 'Jardin Aux Lilas' by male dancer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0085/04
- Dates of Creation[1936-1968]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Some stains and holes throughout the lining and evidence of rusting from hook and eyes with staining. Loose stitches at the decorative points on the shoulders and underarms on the lining.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 26th January 1936.