Large poncho worn by Robert North in 'Mythologies' decorated with applique and yellow, black, green and red hand painted patterns. Fastened at the front with red elastic strings, the bottom edge is fringed with strips of cream coloured fabric.
Hand painted poncho worn in 'Mythologies' by male dancer.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0329/06
- Dates of Creation[1985-1989]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionThe garment is in very good condition.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 13th March 1985