An off white body suit in stretch fabric decorated with blue circles on the back, and blue long sleeves. Machine stitched with round neckline and decoration appears to be painted onto the costume.
An off white body suit decorated with blue circles worn by male dancer in 'Running Figures.'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0257/14
- Dates of Creation[1975 - 1979]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The body suit shows signs of a repaired rip on the back and fabric is laddered at the arm hole and hips.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 25 March 1975