A black Lycra leotard with orange velvet stripes worn in 'Bertram Batell's Sideshow'. The leotard features a high collar and long-sleeves and fastens at the back with a zipper.
A black leotard with orange velvet stripes worn in 'Bertram Batell's Sideshow'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0217/01
- Dates of Creation[1970 -1972]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The zipper is brittle. Decorative velvet stripes are slightly unstitched at the back of the leotard. Signs of previous repairs at various parts of the zipper and at cuffs. White marks around crotch area and back of the leotard possibly due to wear and tear.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 28 March 1970