The solo 'Mannequin Dance' was reconstructed by Frederick Ashton and Diana Gould for the Company's 60th Anniversary performance and performed by Sara Matthews. The costume was reconstructed by John Cowell.
Prints and slides of solo 'Mannequin Dance', 1986
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/01/0011/04
- Dates of Creation1986
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 folders, 37 slides
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).