Pale green dress worn by female dancer in 'Façade'. The garment consists of corset and skirt stitched together. Hook and eyes fasten the garment at the back through the corset and skirt. The corset features a bow on the proper right shoulder, which is decorated with black and lime green ribbon in a cross hatched pattern. Arm holes and bottom of the garment are decorated with a lime green ribbon. Skirt decorated with lime green and black, cross hatched ribbon. Inner label at the back from 'Banks and Hutchings Theatrical Costumiers' and 'Miss Grant' written in pen.
Pale green dress worn by female dancer in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/12
- Dates of Creation[1931-1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Loose stitches at the front where bodice is attached to the skirt. As well as some stitches are completely detached. Stains down the front bodice panel as well as loose stitches and signs of fraying of fabric. Stains from wear on the inside of the bodice.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed in 4th of May 1931