Gold head dress in cotton thread with painted plaits strands and two horns on each side at the top. Inside is lined with a green net and an elasticated panel stitched at the back.
Head dress of the Faun in 'L'Apres-midi d'un faune'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0042/01
- Dates of Creation[1931-1983]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Discolouration on the edge of the head dress and signs of decorative paint breakdown. Some tear of the net at the front and at the right side of the head dress. Undone stitches at the front and loose thread at front and back.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 20 April 1931