Green trousers worn by Mark Baldwin in 'Mythologies' decorated with applique abstract shapes, hand painted with red, yellow and black colours. Elasticated waistband and elastic for around the feet. The waistband is higher at the back continuing the applique pattern and edged with red. The front of the leg is longer than the back as the trousers cover part of the foot.
Green trousers with decorated applique worn by male dancer in 'Mythologies'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0329/05
- Dates of Creation[1985-1989]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionThe trousers are in very good condition.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 13th March 1985