Pale green dress worn by female dancer in 'Façade'. The garment consists of corset and skirt stitched together. Hook and eyes fasten the garment at the back through the corset and skirt. The corset features a bow on the proper right shoulder, which is decorated with black and lime green ribbon in a cross hatched pattern. Arm holes and bottom of the garment are decorated with a lime green ribbon. Skirt decorated with lime green and black, cross hatched ribbon. Inner label at the back from 'Banks and Hutchings Theatrical Costumiers'
Pale green dress worn by female dancer in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/15
- Dates of Creation[1931- 1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGarment is fragile. There are loose stitches at the waist and stains throughout.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 4 May 1931