A tri-colour long-sleeve Lycra full bodysuit worn by Sara Matthews in 'Cinema'. The top part and left leg of the bodysuit are in black and olive green, the right leg is dark navy and grey at toe. There is a Lycra piece forming a skirt hand-stitched at the waistline and fastening with hooks and eyes at side. The bodysuit also comprises of hooks and eyes fastening at both shoulders. There are hand-written labels stating "Sara" at the waistband of the skirt and Proper Right shoulder of the bodysuit.
A tri-colour bodysuit worn by Sara Matthews in 'Cinema'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0355/05
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Loose stitches at seams at both heels of the bodysuit. Signs of rust on one of the hooks at the waistband.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 2 March 1989