Blue felt waistcoat with red lapels worn by Kenneth Bannerman. Six riveted holes to fasten down the front of the waistcoat with black elasticated string attached to one presumably to fasten the garment. Light blue lining with label on the back which says Bannerman. The garment is fitted at the waist and has a rounded dipped at the front neckline.
Blue and red waistcoat worn by Kenneth Bannerman
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/056
- Dates of Creation1950s-1960s
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The garment has a stain near the front proper right arm hole and on the lining throughout. The lining also features tears at seams and on fabric as well as evidence of repair. The outer structure also features a rip to the fabric at the centre back neckline and loose stitches which attach the lapel to the bodice.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).