An asymmetrical mustard velvet leotard with black polka dots worn in 'Bertram Batell's Sideshow'. The decorative polka dots are painted on the garment and latter is unlined.
An asymmetrical mustard velvet leotard with black polka dots worn in 'Bertram Batell's Sideshow'.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0217/03
- Dates of Creation[1970 -1972]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Loose elastic at the inner thighs. Discoloration on the decorative polka dots. Loose stitches at the inner seams of crotch area.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 28 March 1970