Black trousers worn by male dancer in 'Façade.' Side fastening with 6 hooks and eyes. Label on the inside waistband with the name Ian. Trousers lined with beige fabric. 'Façade' was performed at Ballet Rambert's 60th Birthday celebrations on June 11th 1986.
Black trousers worn by male dancer in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/08
- Dates of Creation[1980s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGarment has some loose stitches throughout. Signs of repair through patching at the waistband and other signs of wear with rips to the fabric on the lining of the waistband.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).