Cream coloured dress worn by female dancer in 'Mercure.' The neckline is in a v shape at the back. The top part of the dress is satin type fabric with the skirt in a transparent chiffon type fabric with tulle netting underneath for volume. There is a bow on each hip at the bottom of the bodice. The dress is fastened with Velcro and hook and eye.
Cream dress worn by female dancer in 'Mercure'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0339/04
- Dates of Creation1986
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Fragile at the waistband due to weight of the skirt and there are some loose stitches at the back.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 11 June 1986