A turquoise gigot sleeve made of silk: main part of the sleeve is turquoise, it is decorated with black ribbon stripes and completed with satin black, grey and cream petals at the top of the sleeve and at cuffs. The sleeve is elasticated on the inside.
A silk turquoise gigot sleeve
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/035
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. There are some loose stitches at the upper seam of the sleeve; some signs of tear and stains on various parts of the garment.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).