A cream cotton-silk boat-shape hat, decorated with yellow and black stripes. The hat has an inner lining made of calico, a ruffled trim at the edge and ribbons hanging down behind.
A hat worn by female character in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/02
- Dates of Creation[1931- 1969]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Discolouration due to wear and tear and light brown stain at the top of the hat.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 4 May 1931