A pair of two-tone black and olive green Lycra gloves worn in 'Cinema'. One hand is olive green whilst the other is black.
A pair of two-tone black and olive green gloves worn in 'Cinema'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0355/04
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Sign of tear and brittle fabric on the olive green glove.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 2 March 1989