Pale pink dress decorated with silver hand painted abstract patterns. Light weight almost transparent fabric in different shades of pink. The dress has an elasticated waistband and a full round skirt with slits at the side. Elasticated at the shoulder with a strap fastening on the inside fastened with a press stud presumably to attach a ribbon. Name label on the inside which is difficult to read.
Pale pink dress worn by female dancer in 'Pribaoutki'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0312/03
- Dates of Creation[1982-1984]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Stitches have been lost at the bottom of the skirt and there are loose stitches and holes at the waistline. There are also holes at the bottom of the skirt.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performed 6th May 1982