Very long dress thought to be from 'Mercure' The dress has two sections, the top section is black and white striped. The black stripe is created with a dot pattern. The top is edged with white lace and has ruffles down the centre. The cuffs are elasticated and the top opens at the front with Velcro and press studs. The skirt is all black with thick waistband and opens at the front. The skirt is fastened with Velcro and press studs. Dress had the label Han 14 stored with it.
Very long dress
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0339/03
- Dates of Creation
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The garment has stains on the top half.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).