A beige long-sleeve canvas dress with a contrast cream calico pleat at front. The dress is hand-stitched, is unlined and features a V-neckline with hand-stitched detail, red embroidery at the top of the sleeves, cuffs and around the collar. Cuffs are fastened with hook and eye and the underarm is reinforced with red cotton fabric.
A beige long-sleeve canvas dress
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/X/043
- Dates of Creation20th Century
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. The garment is in good condition. Some red marks at the front and back of the dress and black marks on the pleat due to wear and tear
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).