A long burnt orange net tail which is part of 'Lady into Fox' costume, it comprises of hand-stitched ruffles and is designed to be worn at the rear of the costume
Additional tail as part of costume worn by Sally Gilmour in the title role of 'Lady into Fox', Mercury Theatre, 1939
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0103/03
- Dates of Creation1939 - 1939
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionCondition is generally sound; as on main tail stitched to the costume, this additional tail shows some areas of discolouration.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).