A grey hard-surface mask with attached hair piece. The mask has a cotton flannel inner lining.
A Mask worn in 'Ghost Dances'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0305/02
- Dates of Creation[1981-1985]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally Sound. The nasal spine of the mask is broken and looks like it was previously repaired, there are also cracks on some parts of the mask. Stains on the inner lining due to wear and tear.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).
First performance on 3 July 1981