Khaki tailored jacket fastened with 3 buttons down the centre front. Fitted at the waist and then flared. Label on the inside with the names Ian and Peter Curtis written in pen. Pink lining with quilted structure underarms and shoulder pads. 'Façade' was performed at Ballet Rambert's 60th Birthday celebrations on June 11th 1986.
Khaki tailored jacket worn by male dancer in 'Façade'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2228 RDC/PD/05/01/0046/11
- Dates of Creation[1980s]
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical DescriptionGenerally sound. Stains from wear on the lining with a few small holes on outer fabric throughout.
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
Copyright owned by creators including choreographer(s), designer(s) and composer(s). Performers rights apply. Can not be copied without rights owners' permission(s).