- Bills and receipts corresponding with the accounts of the Vice-Chancellor of the University of Oxford, including all law charges and the like
- Formal papers and lists relating to the payment of University dues by members of Oxford Colleges and Halls, 1862-5, composition for dues, 1866-8, and fees for matriculation and degrees, 1863-8
University of Oxford Bills and Receipts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.top.oxon.b.49-70
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. b. 49-70
- Dates of Creation1848-68
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description22 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
University of Oxford.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was apparently presented to the Library by the Registrar of the University in 1907.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 33792-813.