File contains correspondence and press cuttings relating to 'the Lump' issue at the heart of the Shrewsbury Trial in which Platts-Mills was involved. Note that reference is made to the 'Shrewsbury Trial papers' being held at the Working Class Movement Library, Old Trafford, Manchester in 1982.
Subject File: Lump Building
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DPM/1/20
- Dates of Creation24 Feb 1972-14 Sep 1982
- Physical Description1 file
Scope and Content
This item contains personal sensitive information and is not available for public inspection for 75 years until Jan 2058. This is in accordance with data protection legislation. If you have a query about access to this record please contact email@example.com.