Africa Bureau publications including an informatoin brochure and Britain's Dilemma in Central Afria - the Africa Bureau's evidence to the Monckton Commission, 1960; The constitution and race relations in Central Africa, Faith Raven, 1958; A petition to HM Queen Elizabeth II against Federation made by chiefs and citizens of Nyasaland with a postscript on Central African Federation by A Creech Jones, n.d.; and Africa: which way now?, Patrick O'Donovan, 1952.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 102 PP MS 6/11/13
- Dates of Creation1951 - 1960
- Language of MaterialEnglish