The papers comprise:
- the (empty) autograph album of Katherine Lewis
- letters removed from the album, 1860-1934, n.d., several to members of the Lewis family, mainly to Elizabeth, Lady Lewis, and Katherine Lewis, with some to George Lewis, 1st Bart. Many of the letters are from the same correspondents as in the main part of the Lewis papers (Dep. c. 831-53), including Sir James Barrie, Max Beerbohm, Sarah Bernhardt, George Moore, Camille Saint-Sans, Richard Strauss, James Abbot Whistler and Oscar Wilde; the album also contains letters from Elgar, William Morris, Cecil Rhodes, John Ruskin, Paul Verlaine and Emile Zola (the last four not to members of the Lewis family).
- a letter about the ancestry of the Lewis family
- a letter from A.C. Swinburne to [Sir Edward Burne-Jones], 1882
- a volume of cookery recipes, collected mainly by Katherine Lewis, 20th century.