Papers relating to the College's relationship with Brocklehurst-Whiston Ltd, a silk manufacturing company based in Macclesfield. The College assisted the College in production of a silk-paper product, patex. The material was used in ordnance. The Paper department of the College was responsible for applying a paper coating to the silk supplied by Brocklehust-Whiston. The contents of the file mainly relate to financial and administrative aspects of manufacturing the product.
File: Brocklehurst -Whiston Amalgamated Ltd.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 TPA/1/140
- Dates of Creation1941-1945
- Physical Description1 folder