Has received his mother's letter and is pleased his decision not to stand for Professorship of the Missionary College in Calcutta is accepted. Describes a dinner at Fulham with the Bishop of London and friends and also the 'Palace' where the meal took place.
A.L.s., from 'Dick's Coffee House', London?
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 275 Whittaker/Folder 1-5/Folder 2/9
- Dates of Creation25 June 1820
- Physical Description4p paper
Scope and Content