The collection includes material relating to the railway station at Derwen (originally part of the Denbigh, Ruthin and Corwen Railway) and notes about Coedyfoel (or Coed-y-Foel) a grade II listed house in Derwen.
Items relating to Derwen
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/163
- Dates of Creationc. 1400-1888
- Physical Description5 items
Scope and Content
This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.