Two deeds relating to the properties known as Pen-y-cae and Tyddyn Seipar, Llanwnda, Gwynedd.
Tyddyn Seipar, Llanwnda Deeds
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb222-bmsstsll
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 222 BMSS TSLL
- Dates of Creation1894-1914
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 items
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Llanwnda is a small parish situated close to the town of Caernarfon in Gwynedd.
Incorporated into the General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts
Conditions Governing Access
Open to all users.
Description compiled by Elen Wyn Hughes, February 2003.
Other Finding Aids
A typescript catalogue is available at the Archives Department of the University of Wales Bangor. Reference numbers : General Collection of Bangor Manuscripts 26344-26345
Conditions Governing Use
Usual copyright conditions apply. Reprographics are made at the discretion of the Archivist.