Contains agenda papers and minutes, and occasional correspondence with the Secretary of the Cambridge Institute of Education.
Board of Studies in Movement, Speech and Drama
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3449 BPEA GOV 2/4/15
- Dates of Creation1959 - 1977
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Board usually met once a term. The Board was renamed the Board of Studies in Speech and Drama, most likely in 1960, and there was a further change of name to the Board of Studies in Drama in the mid-1960s. The Board held its last meeting on 19 October 1977.