Collection of manuscript and printed notes on Dance. Contains the following:
- 'Syllabus of Practical Examination in the Revived Greek Dance';
- Plan of Work for different year groups at [Bedford Modern School];
- Printed and manuscript instructions for various dances including suggestions for music;
- Printed Demonstration Tables (for different age groups of children) for the 1924 Holiday Week by Marion E. Squire, Helen Rowlatt, and Freda Colwill;
- Printed notes on 'Technical terms used in Dancing', 'Exercises involving use of all joints of the upper extremity and the body', 'Balance Exercises', and 'Joint Exercises for use in Greek Dancing'
The notes were originally found in a folder which was created by Joyce Clappen in 1925.