Issued by the Department of Education and Science on 26 March 1973 setting out criteria and processes relating to the ways in which higher education institutions in the non-university sector can respond to Sections 16-18 in the Government White Paper Education: A Framework for Expansion (1972) which set out the Government's plans for the expansion of higher education in the non-university sector from 204,000 students in 1971/72 to 335,000 students in 1981.
Circular 7/73 'Development of Higher Education in the Non-University Sector'
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3449 BPEA GOV 1/2/11
- Dates of Creation26th Mar 1973
- Physical Description1 folder