Series of notes broadly relating to massage which may have been used by Aileen Carr during her training at St. Thomas' Hospital and subsequent teaching at Bedford Physical Training College. Contains the following:
- manuscript notes on massage;
- printed article 'The History of Massage: interesting details of its growth through the ages' taken from St. Dunstan's Review (c.1921);
- typescript transcript of lecture by W. R. Bristow on 'Infantile Paralysis' to members of the Chartered Society of Massage and Medical Gymnastics Teachers' Association (1924);
- typescript notes on 'Pressure on Nerves';
- typescript notes on 'Re-education of Walking: use of blackboard and questions'.