Includes letters from the hotel proprietress and items about the history of Plas Onn and the Rogers family who lived there.
Glyn Valley Hotel and Plas Onn, Pontfadog
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/DM/280
- Dates of Creation1905-1976
- Physical Description6 items
Scope and Content
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is open for research. It is advisable to book in advance, for details and opening hours see http://archives.denbighshire.gov.uk/visit-us/. Access to some documents may be restricted due to Data Protection legislation, Denbighshire Archive Service will advise where this is the case.