Microfilms of House of Lords Papers: unprinted Private Acts, 1702-88.
Microfilms of House of Lords Papers: Unprinted Private Acts
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film dep. 744-911
- Dates of Creation20th century (copies of 18th century originals)
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description164 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
House of Lords.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The microfilms may be used only after notifying the Clerk of the Records, House of Lords.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description in available in the Library.
The originals are held by the House of Lords Record Office, London.