The file comprises three items: a draft conveyance dated 1894, annotated with solicitors' observations, by Thomas Charles Davies Colley and John Neville Colley Davies Colley to the trustees of Waverton Chapel of 3704 square yards of land and the manse, cottages and other buildings erected thereon, for the sum of £650; a copy of the Presbyterian magazine of Waverton, Saighton and Delamere for Sept. 1908; and a copy of Waverton Presbyterian Church: formed in the year 1849: history of the church given at the centenary commemoration meeting held on Wednesday, October 19th, 1949. -- The draft deed includes a plan of the chapel site.
Conveyance and printed ephemera
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 /1
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004286198(alternative) (WlAbNL)0000286198
- Dates of Creation1894, 1908, 1949
- Physical Description0.5 cm.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Preferred citation: /1