- Printed notification from Philip, His Royal Highness the Duke of Edinburgh, President of the Royal Society of Arts, concerning an Extraordinary Meeting of Council at Buckingham Palace on 16 July 1953, where it was resolved that the bicentenary of the Society be commemorated in 1954 with Divine Service at the Church of St. Martin-in-the-Fields on 22 March followed by a Special Meeting of Members of the Society in the Society's House, John Adam Street, Adelphi, at which congratulatory addresses of kindred Societies may be presented.
- Letter from the President, Royal Asiatic Society, to the Rt. Hon. the Earl of Radnor, K.C.V.O., Chairman of the Council, Royal Society of Arts, to send, from the Council of the Royal Asiatic Society, felicitations on the bicentenary of the Royal Society of Arts. Dated 11 February 1954.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 891 OS5/2
- Dates of Creation1953 - 1954
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description2 items printed and typed