Black and white photograph. Royal Commission on Historical Monuments (England), York City. Neg. Number: YC 122. Crown Copyright.
All Saints' Church, Pavement, coped stone
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 192 PHO/3/2112
- Dates of CreationOctober 1971
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 item Archives - Non-digital
Scope and Content
Material is available subject to the usual terms and conditions of access to Archives and Local History collections.