Designed in 1730 by William Kent and executed by Giovanni Baptista.
Monument to Thomas Watson Wentworth in York Minster, North Choir Aisle, south side
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 192 PHO/3/732
- Dates of Creation19th century-20th century
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 item Archives - Non-digital
Scope and Content
Material is available subject to the usual terms and conditions of access to Archives and Local History collections.