Inventory of the goods of Sir William Morley of Halnaker, Sussex, 1701.
Inventory of the goods of Sir William Morley of Halnaker, Sussex
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Rolls Sussex 12-13
- Dates of Creation1701
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description2 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Sir William Morley of Halnaker, Sussex (fl 17th century).
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
Collection level description created by Susan Thomas, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. II, nos. 52299-300.
(12) Phillipps MSS. 27609, 33466; Sotheby's, 15 June 1908, part of lot 483; (13) Phillipps MS. 30178; Sotheby's, 24 June 1935, lot 393; bought, Sotheby's, 25 Mar. 1974, lot 225.