The group comprises papers, 1774-1791, of Clive’s executors relating to the winding up of his estate in both England and India comprising minutes, 1774-1791, account books, ledgers and journals, 1774-1790, inventories, [c. 1775], and catalogues of libraries, 1774-1776.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 T
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004939027
- Dates of Creation1774-1796.
- Physical Description26 vols., 2 items.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged into eight series: rough proceedings/minutes, account books, cash books, ledgers, journals, estimates of receipts and expenditure, inventories, and library catalogues.
Preferred citation: T