Financial and administrative records, 1763-1780, relating to the running of Clive's estates in Wales, England and Ireland, although not all of his properties are represented.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 210 E
- Alternative Id.(alternative) vtls004686693
- Dates of Creation1761-1780.
- Physical Description2 boxes.
- LocationARCH/MSS (GB0210)
Scope and Content
Arranged into six groups: general estate; 1766-1768, Usk/Trelleck estate, 1767-1771, Walcot estate, 1763-1766, Montford and Oakly Park estates, [c. 1768]-1773, Okehampton estate, 1771-1778, Claremont estate, 1771-1780.
Includes some material which post-dates Clive’s death in 1774.
Preferred citation: E