Diary of R.W.M. Gibbs, relating to the Great War, illustrated with newspaper cuttings.
Diary of R.W.M. Gibbs
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.misc.c.159-97
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. misc. c. 159-97
- Dates of Creation1914-20
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description39 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Reginald William Malyon Gibbs.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodley.ox.ac.uk).
The diary was given to the Library by R.W.M. Gibbs, 1932-3.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 43620-58.