This series contains correspondence, memoranda and extracts from minutes concerning signalling apparatus on railways; the installation of clocks and telephone lines; lighting at yards, depots, bridges and stations; and lighting restrictions during World War II.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Extracts from Minutes concerning Lighting and Signalling
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000450
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LN000152 LN000236 LN000330 LT000012 Part2/1/Series2/02
- Dates of Creation1923-1940
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description16 booklets, folders and photographs
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements