The collection comprises:
- Statutory declaration of W.H. Rist's date of birth as determined by Carrothers and McMillan,solicitors of London, Ontario. 1947 (MS 375/1);
- Architectural plans by W.H. Rist. One is for a house in Ridout Street (presumably London,Ontario) for R.H. Jones, the other is apparently a design for a house for Rist himself which wasnever constructed. Undated, c.1930s (MS 375/2);
- Small wooden boxes, one of oak and the other of several woods including oak and ebony, made byWilliam Rist while a student at University College Nottingham. Undated, c.1901-1902 (MS 375/3);
- Books formerly in the possession of W.H. Rist including Modern Practical Joinery (London: Batsford, 1902) by George Ellis received by Rist as a prize at University College Nottingham (MS375/4);
- Draftsman's tools formerly in the possession of W.H. Rist. c. 1900-1947 (MS 375/5).