Book of the valuation of Fife. A listing of the free rents of each parish of the county of Fife, together with the names of the heritors, as determined in 1695. Given as measures of wheat, oats, bear and meal in chalders and bolls, with an agreed value for each measure, as well as money rent, including what was due to ministers and schoolmasters.
The parishes are:-
- Cupar Presbytery: Balmerino, Logie, Kilmany, Flisk, Creich, Abdie, Monimail, Dunbog, Moonzie, Ceres, Collessie, Dairsie, Cults, Strathmiglo, Auchtermuchty, Cupar, Falkland, Kettle, Newburgh.
- St Andrews Presbytery: Forgan, Leuchars, Newburn, Kemback, Largo, Fernie, St Andrews, Cameron, Dunino, Kingsbarns, Crail, Kilrenny, Anstruther wester, Anstruther easter, Carnbee, Pittenweem, St Monance, Kilconquhar, Elie.
- Kirkcaldy Presbytery: Scoonie, Markinch, Kennoway, Ballingry, Leslie, Kinglassie, Wemyss, Kinghorn, Auchtertool, Auchterderran, Dysart, Kirkcaldy, Burntisland.
- Dunfermline Presbytery: Aberdour, Dunfermline, Beath, Saline, Dalgety, Carnock, Crombie, Culross, Inverkeithing.
- A note in a different hand [p.1] details the method whereby the liabilities of heritors were determined.
- In a third hand [p.4] an index, [incorrectly headed as an index of the St Andrews and Kirkcaldy presbyteries].
- In a fourth hand [p.194] a summary valuation total for each presbytery.