Concert programme (2-3 March 1916); Printed service scroll ; 2 Recruits' (Tradesmen) Preliminary Test Cards (nd); Leather wallet (nd); Silver cigarette case (nd); Annual date tab (1920-1921); Assorted badges and buttons (nd); Photograph album (nd); 57 photographs (1909-1919); Christmas card (1918).
T.H. Parkinson papers
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 206 Liddle Collection MES 077
- Dates of Creation1909-1919
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description1 file; photographs and printed material. Includes a leather wallet, a silver cigarette case, badges and buttons, and a Christmas card.
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
T.H. Parkinson was a Private, later Corporal, 4th Battalion, Border Regiment, and ASC (Army Service Corps), serving in Mesopotamia.
Conditions Governing Access
Access is unrestricted.
The papers were placed in the Collection by Mrs J. Masters (daughter).
Other Finding Aids
Mesopotamia catalogue (hard copy) http://www.leeds.ac.uk/library/spcoll/liddle/index.htm
Alternative Form Available