Messuage on E. side of the Beast Fair at Pontefract, with pews in the church: Witnessed Jno. Coe, Perfecte.
Mortgage: for £100: James Hawksworth of Pontefract blacksmith to Mathew Ash of Tanshelf par. Pontefract gent.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 50 U DWB/3/143
- Dates of Creation10 May 1770
- Physical Description1 item
Scope and Content
This item is currently not fit for production and is being reviewed by the conservator. If you are interested in this item please contact Simon Wilson, Archivist at firstname.lastname@example.org clearly outlining your interest and timescales.